Minimize the risk with early water leak detection with a DB’s Plumbing & Drain® Water Alarm.
DB’s Plumbing & Drain®, installs indoor water alarms alerting you to damaging water leaks helping to keep your valuable items safe from extensive water damage.
A fact in pluming is: water leaks happen. Washing machines overflow, water heaters leak, laundry tubs clog and spill over, and water pipes break. A water leak sensor can help you prevent a disaster and stop the flood of devastating water damage from occurring. Any finished area in your home is an expensive investment. Addressing flood damage can be as costly as the initial construction. Add mold and mildew issues and the cost goes up even more. Water alarms are a perfect precautionary solution to help stop a flood before it is a major problem.
- Alarm will sound for up to 72 hours on a fully charged battery
- Dependable solid-state circuitry provides extremely sensitive and dependable protection
- Long battery life
- Loud 110 db alarm alerting to a leak as little as 1/32” of water reaching the sensor
- Protect against mold by detecting and correcting water leakage issues
- Small profile
- Use to detect leaks before costly water damage is caused
Water alarms detect leaks before costly water damage occurs. Water leak sensors should be placed anywhere there is a risk of water damage including the kitchen, utility room, bathrooms, and your basement.
- Alongside washing machines
- By refrigerators
- In a sump pit
- Near dishwashers
- Near water heaters
- Under sinks