As full-service residential and commercial plumbers, DB's Plumbing and Drain® provides excavation and trenching services for outdoor plumbing and earth moving for all types of underground pipe repair needs in Woodbridge.
We work with homeowners, home builders, property managers, and general contractors to provide needed excavation/trench digging services. Our unbeatable combination of experience and professional plumbing repair experts help to ensure your satisfaction with a job well done.
Sewer Repair Services in Woodbridge
Just a few of the sewer plumbing services our team offers include:
- Sewer line replacements
- Sewer line installation
- Sewers, Storm Sewer Repairs
- Video camera pipe inspections, evaluations
- Sewer Break Locator
- Standing Water Problems
- Clogged Sewer Line
- Re-run Water Line
Committed to Thorough, Accurate Services
If you received a notice from your water company of a suspected leak, or if you suspect a leak in your outdoor pipes, DB’s Plumbing and Drain® can inspect to validate if a leak exists. Call or email for a quote. We can also validate a break in a sewer line with our video camera pipe evaluation service.
Our customers benefit from a safe underground visual in a timely, cost-effective manner possible due to our investment in video camera technology. This trenchless technology for water and sewer repair can save you significant time and money.
We highly recommend a video evaluation to confirm the break and its location. Should there be a break, a proper location can avoid the need to dig up your whole yard. We recommend you check with your water company, as some will offer rebates for water loss when leaks are fixed.
Building owners are responsible for maintaining pipes that connect to the city sewer main line.
We can help you with sewer pipe repairs such as:
- Blockages: Foreign objects or grease buildup can restrict or fully stop the proper flow of the line
- Bellied Pipes: A section of the pipe may sink due to soil conditions around it
- Cracked, broken, collapsed, or offset pipe: Damage caused by frozen ground, shifting soil, and other environmental factors
- Corrosion: Age or other factors may cause the pipe to deteriorate or break down, resulting in a collapse in the line
- Root Infiltration: Roots from nearby trees or shrubs can impact the sewer line, making it impossible to properly clean them or even damaging the line entirely
- Leaking Joints: Seals that connect pipes may be damaged, allowing water to leak into the area around the pipe
- Off-Grade Pipe: If the existing pipes are made of substandard material, they may have begun to corrode or deteriorate
Signs You Need Professional Sewer Line Repair
Your sewer line is a crucial component of your plumbing system, responsible for carrying wastewater away from your home to the municipal sewer system or septic tank.
When it functions correctly, you likely don't think about it, but when problems arise, they can be disruptive and unsanitary. Recognizing the signs of sewer line issues is essential for addressing problems promptly.
Here are some common indicators that you may need professional sewer line repair:
- Frequent Drain Clogs: If multiple drains in your home are consistently clogging or draining slowly, it could be a sign of a blockage or damage in the main sewer line.
- Foul Odors: Persistent foul odors emanating from your drains or sewer cleanout can indicate a problem within the sewer line, such as a leak or break.
- Backups and Overflows: Sewage backups in your drains, toilets, or bathtub can indicate a significant blockage or obstruction in the sewer line. This is a severe issue that requires immediate attention.
- Gurgling Noises: If you hear gurgling or bubbling noises coming from your drains when using plumbing fixtures, it may suggest that there's air trapped in the sewer line due to a blockage or damage.
- Soggy Yard or Puddles: Sewer line leaks or breaks can lead to water pooling in your yard or creating soggy areas. If you notice unexplained puddles or overly lush grass, it may be a sign of a sewer line problem.
- Sewage Smells Outside: If you detect strong sewage odors outside your home, near the sewer cleanout or in your yard, it's likely a sign of a sewer line issue, such as a leak.
- Slow Drainage Throughout the House: When water drains slowly in multiple fixtures, such as sinks, showers, and toilets, it suggests a systemic issue within the main sewer line.
- Cracks in the Foundation: In severe cases, a damaged sewer line can lead to foundation issues, resulting in cracks in your home's foundation. These cracks may be accompanied by structural damage.
- Tree Root Intrusions: If your home is surrounded by trees, invasive tree roots can infiltrate and damage sewer lines. Frequent blockages and backups may indicate tree root intrusions.
- Age of the Sewer Line: If you have an older home with an original sewer line, it may be more susceptible to damage and may need inspection and repair.
When you notice any of these signs, it's crucial to contact a professional plumbing service promptly. Ignoring sewer line problems can lead to more extensive and costly issues.
Professional plumbers have the expertise and equipment needed to diagnose and repair sewer line problems, ensuring the proper functioning of your plumbing system and the sanitation of your home.
Call DB’s Plumbing and Drain® Today
Our family-owned and operated business specializes in quality work for reasonable prices. We have friendly and professional staff to answer any questions you may have about our company or services.
Whatever your plumbing needs may be, we can provide the service done right the first time! Call our Woodbridge sewer repair team at (703) 457-8686 today.
“Thoroughly professional, communicated clearly, and explained carefully the options and the reasons for his recommendations.”- Laurence Smallman
“Good communication”- Rich Barnes
“Knowledgeable, skilled, and an all around good, friendly guy”- Tyler Edwards
“DB’s Plumbing & Drain took care of my plumbing quickly”- Jim Martin
“Cleans up after and explained every detail before starting... 10 stars”- Elizabeth Silisty
“It was a breeze”- Joyce Carter
Respect Other's Time
Treat Every Home as Though It's Yours
Practice Care & Empathy
Listen Before Speaking
Build the Value
Build a Relationship
Seek to Understand Without Judgement
Join Team OctoWe are always looking for qualified professionals to joining our team. Click below to apply today!View Open Positions
Meet Octo The OctopusHe is friendly, adaptablet, and a professional multi-tasker. Octo is the plumber we all aspire to be!Meet Octo
Money Saving CouponsWe love to help you save! Take a look at all of the our money saving offers and check back regularly for new deals.View More Specials