Drain Cleaning in Fairfax, VA
Clogged Drain? Call Our Fairfax Drain & Sewer Cleaning Pros!
Any time you’re dealing with a clogged drain, it can disrupt your daily routine. Standard activities, such as showering, washing the dishes, using the restroom, and more, suddenly become difficult to accomplish. Unfortunately, clogged drains are common occurrences due to how frequently we use them and all that they are responsible for flushing away. Everything from soap, detergent, grease, fats, food scraps and human waste can create clogs that are unavoidable.
Whether you have one of the most expensive drainage systems available or a cheaper version, clogs are inevitable. At DB’s Plumbing and Drain®, we are the best in the business. Our Fairfax drain cleaning pros will arrive on time and get to work immediately. We provide each customer with personal care and attention and won’t leave until we’re sure everything is flowing smoothly. Take a look at our customer reviews and see why we are Fairfax's most trusted drain cleaning service company!
Our drain and sewer services include the following:
- Drain Cleaning
- Sewer Cleaning
- Drain Camera Inspections
- Sewer Repair
- Sewer Line Replacement
- Residential Drain and Sewer Services
- Commercial Drain and Sewer Services
To arrange same-day service, call (703) 457-8686 or fill out our online request form.
Signs You Need Drain Cleaning Services
Are your toilets clogged? Do you have water backup? No drain or sewer issue is either too big or too small for us to handle. Our drain cleaning professionals can help take care of any drain clog. Although homeowners may want to take care of a drain clog themselves through a quick DIY fix, doing so will not necessarily solve the root of the problem, and may leave homeowners with further damages.
Here are some signs that you need to consult a professional for drain cleaning service:
- You have slow-moving drains
- There are unpleasant odors coming from your drains
- You have a fruit fly problem
- You have frequent drain clogs
- There are gurgling sounds coming from your drains
- Your toilets are overflowing
- There are multiple clogged drains simultaneously
- You keep using a liquid drain cleaner to unclog your drains
- There is standing water that won't drain from your sinks or washing machines
- You have water backups (typically in your bathrooms or laundry rooms)
If you are faced with any of these drain issues, please contact our drain cleaning pros as soon as possible. Leaving a drain issue unnoticed can lead to further damage and costly repairs that may be avoided with timely drain cleaning services.
The Dangers of Doing-It-Yourself
As plumbers, we know how tempting it is to attempt to rid your drain of a clog on your own. Although stores have bottles and bottles of products boasting their abilities to safely and effectively rid your drains of even the most stubborn of clogs, we strongly recommend that you do not use such products. Although they may be able to clear the clog, they contain harsh chemicals that can lead to pipe corrosion. Additionally, the chemicals release toxic fumes that aren’t safe for you or your family to breathe in. Rather than risk damage to your drains and your health, let our Fairfax drain cleaning specialists solve the problem for you.
Our Drain Cleaning Process
At DB’s Plumbing and Drain®, we arrive on time and equipped with all the tools necessary to rid your drains of clogs. Our first step is to determine the precise location of a clog using our state-of-the-art camera. As it is fed through your drain, it delivers high-definition video footage to a monitor. From there, we will typically resort to one of two methods depending on the severity of the clog.
Our Fairfax drain cleaning pros will either use:
- Bio-Clean: This is a special solution that’s made up of a combination of natural bacteria and enzymes capable of digesting any dead organic waste that’s causing your clog. We prefer it because it’s safe for your plumbing, your family, and the environment.
- Hydrojetting: If we notice that you have a more extensive or stubborn blockage, we will insert a hose that contains a multi-directional nozzle and sends highly pressurized water throughout your drainage system.
Leave the Dirty Work to Us
Our plumbers have over two decades of experience and we have seen and done it all. Therefore, there’s no job that’s too complicated for us to handle.
To experience service from the premier plumbing company in the region, call (703) 457-8686 today.