Manassas Water Heater Services
We’re the Only Plumbing Company You’ll Ever Need
Have you recently gone to take a nice, warm shower, only for you to be startled by a blast of freezing cold water? Chances are that your water heater is on the frits and in need of repairs or replacements. Whether you have a gas or electric water heater, the plumbers at DB Plumbing and Drain® are here to help. As a family owned and operated company that’s committed to God, we believe in upholding excellence and integrity. All of our pricing is transparent and you can rest assured that you’ll never see a hidden fee on your invoice from us. We have over two decades of experience, and because we treat every job as if it was our own home, you can expect nothing but quality workmanship from our team of Manassas water heater experts.
To schedule you’re in-home consultation, call (703) 457-8686 or contact us online.
Water Heater Repair
Water heaters experience frequent use—they provide hot water for our showers, when we wash the dishes, and when we do laundry, among other things. The heavy usage combined with the multiple components means that wear and tear is bound to happen. Fortunately, our Manassas water heater repair specialists have the experience and training to conduct any necessary repairs.
An obvious sign that your water heater isn’t working is when you don’t have any hot water at all. However, it’s important to know some of the more subtle signs so you can catch them before more costly damage is done to your unit. Prolonging necessary repairs could eventually mean you need to replace your water heater.
Some of the signs to watch out for include:
- Your tank leaks: As you continually use your water heater, there’s really no way to prevent corrosion—even if you get regular maintenance. If you notice any water leaking from your tank or pooling around it, it’s time to call in the professionals for repairs.
- You get hot water still, but it isn’t enough: If you’re tricked by stepping into a warm shower only for it to be cold a minute later, it’s a good indication that you need your water heater repaired.
- Your water heater makes loud noises: Of course, a small amount of noise is normal as your unit runs, but anything that’s unusually loud needs to be addressed by a licensed plumber.
- Your water is cloudy or rust-colored: All traditional water heaters have storage tanks. As water is stored, the minerals and sediment that haven’t been filtered out can build up within your tank. Cloudly or rust-colored water usually indicates that you need your tank flushed.
Need a New Water Heater? We Recommend Ones from State
A water heater is a considerable investment which is why it is important to select one that is durable and energy-efficient. At DB Plumbing and Drain®, our Manassas water heater installation specialists like to suggest State’s line of water heaters to our customers. Each of their products undergo rigorous testing in extreme conditions to ensure they can withstand heavy use. And to protect the unit from becoming damaged due to high temperatures, all of their water heaters have a special enamel coating that flexes. Each unit comes with a six-year manufacturer warranty and we add on our one-year warranty on parts and labor.
In addition to installing a top-of-the-line water heater, we recommend investing in the following features designed to protect you and help save you money:
- Water alarms: Worried about a leak going undetected? A water alarm will alert you the instant it detects any excess water around your unit.
- Timers: Rather than having your unit run at all times, which will rack up a huge energy bill, a timer will allow you to program your water heater to only power on when you require hot water.
- Pressure regulators: Water heaters can be dangerous if they reach such high pressures that their tanks explode. To prevent this from happening, install a pressure regulator.
Get the Most Out of Your Water Heater with Routine Maintenance
Water heaters typically last around 8 to 12 years, but this can significantly decrease if you do not keep up with regular maintenance. By getting routine multi-point inspections, you can rest easy knowing we’ve ensured each component is working properly and have conducted any necessary repairs on the spot.
We’re available for same-day service. Just call (703) 457-8686.